Graphic via @tibettruth/original photo:TYC
With Ms Tsewang Dolma, one of three Tibetan Youth Congress activists on hunger-strike having earlier today been taken to hospital, the protest continues to demand action on Tibet from the United Nations. Yesterday the Regional Tibetan Youth Congress Wisconsin launched a campaign to phone bomb (September 30) the UN with the demands being pressed by the #TYC3.
1. Urge the United Nations to raise the issue of Tibet at its General Assembly and Human Rights Council Session.
2. Urge China to address the demands of the Self Immolations in Tibet.
3. Urge China to give evidence that the 11th Panchen Lama Gendun Choekyi Nyima is alive.
4. Send a fact finding UN delegation to assess the current critical situation in Tibet.
5. Urge China to release all political prisoners.
Anyone wishing to telephone their support please call:
(212) 963-1234 – UN Headquarters
(212) 963-4475 – UN Headquarters